These contents are translated by Google Translate
Scalar will hold a Meetup event for engineers to get to know the distributed ledger software ScalarDLT!
Overview of the event
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 19:00-21:30
Location: FARO Kagurazaka Room 209, FARO Kagurazaka, 5-1 Fukuromachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
This is a Meetup event held by Scalar Inc.
On the day of the event, you will learn the design outline, functions, features, and usage of the smart contract platform ScalarDLT in a hands-on format, and take the first step in smart contract development using ScalarDLT.
- 19:00 – 19:30 | Overview of ScalarDLT: Standing position and features of ScalarDLT as a smart contract platform
- 19:30 – 20:30 | ScalarDLT Hands-on: You will actually run ScalarDL
- 20:30 – 20:45 | Introduction of Use Cases: Introducing use cases such as information banks
- 20:45 – 21:00 | Q&A: time for questions and discussion
- 21:00 – 21:30 | Social gathering: Light snacks and drinks will be provided
what to do in hands-on
- You will experience smart contract development using our product ScalarDLT.
- Write a smart contract program in Java language
- Compile the program and register it to the ScalarDLT execution environment
- Execute smart contract and check result
- Engineers involved in blockchain-related projects
- Those who have a basic understanding of Java
PC (Please prepare for SSH login)
1 business card