These contents are translated by Google Translate
At FIN/SUM×REG/SUM 2018 held on September 27, 2018, our COO Fukatsu and Yoichi Koshida from Microsoft's Enterprise Business Headquarters gave a presentation on the theme of "Smart Retail Realized with Blockchain." . For the materials used on the day, please see our part from the link below.
FIN/SUM 2018/09/27 Proposal of a new distribution model based on payments and smart contracts from Wataru Fukatsu
If you have any questions, please use our contact page.
Mr. Koshida, Microsoft
- Microsoft's Mission for Japanese Retail
- Measures to solve Japan's problems
- Digital transformation of business models
- D2O model through store media, etc. from cashless
- Significance and Solution of Blockchain in Retail Industry
Wataru Fukatsu, Scalar
- Relationship between payments and smart contracts
- Campaign use cases with payments and smart contracts
- Required requirements
- What to expect from the cloud (Microsoft Azure COSMOS DB is a key technology)